The beeswax is all natural and is rich with the fragrant aroma of pure honey. Our candles does not contain Soy, Paraffin, or any other toxic or environmentally damaging waxes or ingredients, only pure beeswax. There is a big difference between beeswax candle and the cheap candles from the supermarket. With clean beeswax candle you are not poisoning yourself and your loved ones with the toxins what are in paraffin wax candles.
Basic Safety & Burning Instructions to prevent fire and serious injury.
Burn candle within sight.
Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never burn candle on or near anything what can catch fire.
Remove all packaging and place candle on a heat resistant surface. Burn candle no longer then 3 to 4 hours per lighting. Keep burning candles out of drafty areas as draft will cause candle to burn uneven and smoke. Candle may drip, so burn on a non-porous, heat resistant container.
Warning and burning instructions
– Never leave a burning candle unattended
– Keep candles away from children and pets
– Keep candles away from flammable materials or overly crowded settings.
– Burn candles only in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc.