The beeswax is all natural wax with great properties. Our candles and melts does not contain Soy, Paraffin, or any other toxic or environmentally damaging waxes or ingredients, only pure beeswax. There is a big difference between beeswax candle or melts and the cheap candles and melts from the supermarket. With clean beeswax candle or melts you are not poisoning yourself and your loved ones with the toxins what are in paraffin wax melts and candles.
Basic Safety & Burning Instructions to prevent fire and serious injury.
Burn candle or wax melts within sight.
Do not add water to melts or expose to a direct flame.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never burn candle or wax melts on or near anything what can catch fire.
Remove all packaging and place the wax melt on a oil or melts burner. Put on a heat resistant surface. Burn candle or melts no longer then 3 to 4 hours per lighting.
Warning and burning instructions
– Never leave a burning candle or melt unattended
– Keep candles and melts away from children and pets
– Keep candles and melts away from flammable materials or overly crowded settings.
– Burn candles and melts only in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc.